Thursday, January 18, 2007

The things we do for love

Ok, so Dr. C officially hates the photo on my profile. I've decided to appease her by offering another equally bad (if not worse) picture. This is taken by me outside the gamma irradiator room yesterday.

I think I look psycho in the new pic.



v/s


3 Comments:

Blogger ccinindia said...

where the hell is my comment?!!!

January 18, 2007 3:01 pm  
Blogger ccinindia said...

Sigh here goes again
I like the new picture better...however mostly relative to the old one....im picky like that
what can i say?

January 18, 2007 3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old one is better, but that's like saying a splinter in your finger is better than one in your foot. They both suck. Get someone else to take your picture from farther away - then you won't look like a mushroom.

January 18, 2007 6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home