Friday, April 13, 2007

I think I've lost it

....... and I blame Alanis Morissette. I couldn't get "My Humps" out of my head all day and I no longer have any friends.

Some folks had a sense of humor:

-----Original Message-----
From: KS
Sent: 12 April 2007 17:13
To: DB
Subject:

what you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?


From: DB
Subject: RE:
Date: April 12, 2007 5:14:06 PM EDT
To: KS

I thought that my junk lived inside your trunk?



Others didn't really get it:


-----Original Message-----
From: KS
Sent: 12 April 2007 17:23
To: JB
Subject:

what you gonna do with all that ass, all that ass inside them jeans?


From: JB
Subject: RE:
Date: April 12, 2007 6:24:29 PM EDT
To: KS

what the hell is wrong with you?


---------------------------------------

And now as I'm off to bed, all I can think of is:

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT BREAST? ALL THAT BREAST INSIDE THAT SHIRT?" (not kidding, this is really a lyric from that song).

1 Comments:

Blogger Pri said...

Um...what happened? Come back. We miss u. *Curses Alanis Morissette* First Ryan and now Khal!!!!

April 30, 2007 6:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home