Insomnia
So I'm still trying to stick to my resolution
The day went by OK but I finished up in the lab around 12.00 midnight. I should have gone straight home to bed, but I figured might as well make a trip to the gym.
After running 2.5 miles for 30 minutes, I was certain I would be exhausted and drop dead.
But for some reason, I was hyperactive till 2.30 a.m.
Then I read a book I got for Christmas till 3.00 a.m.
Tried to fall asleep unsuccessfully till 4.00 a.m.
After running 2.5 miles for 30 minutes, I was certain I would be exhausted and drop dead.
But for some reason, I was hyperactive till 2.30 a.m.
Then I read a book I got for Christmas till 3.00 a.m.
Tried to fall asleep unsuccessfully till 4.00 a.m.
After that I polished off the leftover hummus, five oranges, a bowl of cherries, three pieces of chocolate (Toblerone), now I'm working on bread and cheese and its 5.00 a.m.
I'm going to be very tired tomorrow.
And fat.
I'm going to be very tired tomorrow.
And fat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home