Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today is mother's day and I feel like putting up some pictures.

Ma used to work as a nurse before she got married and these are pictures from that era. Funnily, I've never seen these pictures before and I discovered them when I was home the last time. She must have been looking at them very recently, but she never did mention them.

That's ma on the left with my aunt (we call her Khalajaan and she still looks the same!) I think Mum is about 18 or 19 in these pictures and Khalajaan must be 14 or 15.

Extreme right on this photo. God ! how thin she was.


I think this is a Diwali celebration in the hospital she worked at. I think she looks a lot like Tas in this photo. This was almost torn in three pieces but I think it can be saved.

And finally, one of the two of us, from our last vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home