Friday, October 19, 2007

The deed is done


The grand experiment. Ten separate mutants. 40 millicuries of P32. Now lets see what the results look like. I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out.

Yes, Maarten, that's 5 mCi per blue box you see out there. Aren't you proud of me? And aren't you glad that I wasn't doing this before when we shared a bay? Actually, I hate to brag. but I have the cleanest record for working with P32 in the building so far.

Co-incidentally, someone took the day off today. Probably a good thing, because there was so much radioactivity that the room was glowing. Look what it did to me. It seems like I'm striking the exact same pose in all four shots. Amazing, innit?


All right, I'm being silly, its just the new Mac computers Photo Booth software. I love it. I call this one my Andy Warhol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home