For Chris
I had a late night yesterday and I was going to call you, but it was 3 a.m. and I didn't think you'd want to be woken up. Nevertheless, you missed a great episode of "Next". So here are some snapshots of what might have been a fun watch.
First of all, it was desi themed. It was some (I think) bawa guy called Zubin. Probably he's your second cousin or something? (I consider you to be the Kevin Bacon of the bawa community).
There were five girls (three of which were desis). At some point two of them started making out (I'm not sure why?!)
The guy was picky. Considering that the girls were seriously slutty it wasn't a hard decision. But he next-ed all of them.
My favorite was Cher. You can't see it on this list but she designs porn websites. Quite a career for a 21 year old, wouldn't you say?
And then I fell asleep.
I wonder how long before we see a show like this on the Star Network back home.
Shit, I should really get to work.

1 Comments:
its times like these that i wished i had cable
thanks for looking out for me
Post a Comment
<< Home