Interesting ways to say....
.... according to MR
1. "You smell like a bathtub"
= You smell nice.
Yeah, I had the same reaction, MR said this to Kipp the other day and when I heard I was like, "hmm... ??"
2. "Stop farting around"
= Stop joking.
Said to me when I was pulling her leg the other day. I suppose my jokes smell bad?
3. "What is foreplay?"
= what is foreplay?
No, seriously. She didn't know. I suppose in her case its usually wham, bam, thank you Ben.
There were more but I'll bring those out later.
1. "You smell like a bathtub"
= You smell nice.
Yeah, I had the same reaction, MR said this to Kipp the other day and when I heard I was like, "hmm... ??"
2. "Stop farting around"
= Stop joking.
Said to me when I was pulling her leg the other day. I suppose my jokes smell bad?
3. "What is foreplay?"
= what is foreplay?
No, seriously. She didn't know. I suppose in her case its usually wham, bam, thank you Ben.
There were more but I'll bring those out later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home