Weekend roundup
So another week goes by, I look at my lab notebook and see very little progress that can be presented (I'm speaking Aug 20). Except that I'm supposed to be in Philly that weekend, so I don't expect to get much done before that. Oh well.
Time to pull a rabbit out of a hat, once again. Wow, this has got to end soon.
In the meantime, conclusions reached this week (scientific and otherwise)
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with pop corn.
2. I am constantly provoked by idiots I work with.
3. I need to stop letting (2) get to me.
4. I want to be JD from Scrubs.
5. I think CC is alternatively my Turk (when she's sane) and my Elliot (when she's neurotic).
6. M looks very pretty when she's not losing her mind and I pray she graduates soon to save her sanity.
7. I think it would be fun to work with KW in the future. The guy is one smart mo-fo and to add to it, he's very pleasant. I think the only thing we've disagreed on so far is that Facebook thing.
8. If TJ offers me a job, I'll take it. I think I should make some lemonade before I forget how to.
9. When I leave this place, I am going to get a tattoo.
10. I don't feel like writing that essay for DG. I'm too old for college essays.
Time to pull a rabbit out of a hat, once again. Wow, this has got to end soon.
In the meantime, conclusions reached this week (scientific and otherwise)
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with pop corn.
2. I am constantly provoked by idiots I work with.
3. I need to stop letting (2) get to me.
4. I want to be JD from Scrubs.
5. I think CC is alternatively my Turk (when she's sane) and my Elliot (when she's neurotic).
6. M looks very pretty when she's not losing her mind and I pray she graduates soon to save her sanity.
7. I think it would be fun to work with KW in the future. The guy is one smart mo-fo and to add to it, he's very pleasant. I think the only thing we've disagreed on so far is that Facebook thing.
8. If TJ offers me a job, I'll take it. I think I should make some lemonade before I forget how to.
9. When I leave this place, I am going to get a tattoo.
10. I don't feel like writing that essay for DG. I'm too old for college essays.

5 Comments:
Have you picked a Janitor yet?
I am sure you have lots of candidates. :)
Hmm.. I wanted to remain neutral on that one. There are so many options.
BTW, I thought Joe was your Turk, and Eve was Turk's wife(what's her name)?
I could be the perfect Harold, but he is with Kumar, not JD.
I can also think of a great candidate for the sad lawyer......
Oh boy! Would you like some cheese with that whine? :D
I see that you are destined to be JD with all your Coxy sisters, hehehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home