Man down
So after a month of debating, the manuscript is back and rejected again. Well, at least we tried. Now I'm convinced that half the reviewers are retarded.
Other conclusions I arrived at today:
1. The chicks in our lab are nuts. I cannot believe I let myself get carried away with the drama. For obvious reasons, I cannot go into details, but believe me, it was very Telemundo.
2. I have a career option in the arts and entertainment industry.
3. True happiness can be found in a western blot.
4. Saint Etienne has magical healing powers. Especially "Tiger Bay".
5. I know the lyrics to way too many songs.
6. I can sing like Dolores O'Riordan but to other people, it sounds strange.
And for a final thought, here's a cartoon of dogs being dogs. (by me)

In case anyone is wondering why they're destroying the flowers, I'm just doing this to bother our URP who likes drawing flowers on our whiteboard.
Other conclusions I arrived at today:
1. The chicks in our lab are nuts. I cannot believe I let myself get carried away with the drama. For obvious reasons, I cannot go into details, but believe me, it was very Telemundo.
2. I have a career option in the arts and entertainment industry.
3. True happiness can be found in a western blot.
4. Saint Etienne has magical healing powers. Especially "Tiger Bay".
5. I know the lyrics to way too many songs.
6. I can sing like Dolores O'Riordan but to other people, it sounds strange.
And for a final thought, here's a cartoon of dogs being dogs. (by me)
In case anyone is wondering why they're destroying the flowers, I'm just doing this to bother our URP who likes drawing flowers on our whiteboard.

3 Comments:
awww i like the one in the middle. he's pretty.
You need to get out more.
Sam
hello pot,
how are you?
love
kettle
Post a Comment
<< Home