Sunday, May 13, 2007

Since we're on a roll...

..... Here are some more family pictures.

Starting with the first born.


The second born. You can tell which one of us she is by the double chin..ooooooooooooouch!! (just kidding, before she starves herself to death!)


The three amigas. You can tell its the 70s by the pants.



Khalajaan posing with the princess with ribbons at the end of her pigtail. (Note to Maarten: recognize anything in the pic below?)



Guess which one's my dad? (Hint: Look for the uptight serious one).


Ok, ok, he's not THAT uptight. I think he can have a good time when he wants. Evidence:



Need to scan some more photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natasha Mhatre said...

Dude none of the picts actually show! They're on a secure http. I get a 403 error.

May 14, 2007 9:52 am  
Blogger khal said...

d-uh! what was I thinking.. obviously since i had to type and retype my password to get in,,,

fixed it, thanks nats.

Btw..in first pic of my dad.. recognize anything?

May 14, 2007 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home