Can't stop now
Sorry sisters. Too much love.
... and too much time on my hands.
Discovered a bunch of group photos that qualify for this post.
I'm the one who is NOT co-ordinated with the rest of the gang. Methinks everyone looks kinda not ready for the shot and a tad grumpy.
Somewhere around the same era. Happy days before grad school. Sam looks a bit perturbed here. This is probably when she was going through high school. I spent this era being known as "Sam's brother". Not fun.
Last bunch in college. Happy days in Xavier's.


Final one in Mahabaleshwar. For some reason, I had large glasses throughout that decade.

... and too much time on my hands.
Discovered a bunch of group photos that qualify for this post.
I'm the one who is NOT co-ordinated with the rest of the gang. Methinks everyone looks kinda not ready for the shot and a tad grumpy.
Somewhere around the same era. Happy days before grad school. Sam looks a bit perturbed here. This is probably when she was going through high school. I spent this era being known as "Sam's brother". Not fun.Last bunch in college. Happy days in Xavier's.


Final one in Mahabaleshwar. For some reason, I had large glasses throughout that decade.





1 Comments:
So no shirt/half chaddi was made for you with baaki material? I’ve seen pictures of my mum with her brothers & sisters where they all matched each other and the curtains. Seriously.
Post a Comment
<< Home