Sunday, July 01, 2007

Just got back from


... Ratatouille.

Great movie. Excellent popcorn. Actually, we wanted to go see "Sicko" but there was a monster of a crowd in the Cinema Arts Center. I have never before seen such a mass of people at that place. There was a line snaking all around on the outside waiting to get tickets. The parking lot was full and there were like four or five valets (?) to guide people into empty spots. I called Jannic to let him know. It was a wise decision to switch movies. Ratatouille was thoroughly entertaining.

As always, an evening with Jannic is incomplete without its moments of hilarity. For those who don't remember, Jannic can be a loud speaker.

"SO YOU GIVE ME A RIDE HOME?"

"Sure."

I start driving, it's late and I'm confused. "It's straight up that road. Right?"

"NO! YOU GO LEFT."

"No wait, I thought you lived up that road?!?!?"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WE GO LEFT, THEN RIGHT, THEN RIGHT AGAIN, THEN LEFT AGAIN"

"Really?"

"YOU DRIVE LIKE A FEMALE TODAY! HA HA HA HA HA"

Creak, creak, crank.

"uh-oh"

"WHAT HAPPENED NOW?"

"I've had my parking brake on all this time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home