Sometimes, it takes more than one trial to do it right
posted by khal at 5:03 am
maybe with the sound...
I think the more important question is who is the prettiest?!?
hmm, let's see. when I was sharing a bay with you there were strange sounds, strange smells. Couple that with a stubborn nature...
so its true, everyone has a twin somewhere.
I don't. I'm special.
natural charm... killer smile... groomed hair... mesmerising odour... how can u not see it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
maybe with the sound...
I think the more important question is who is the prettiest?!?
hmm, let's see. when I was sharing a bay with you there were strange sounds, strange smells. Couple that with a stubborn nature...
so its true, everyone has a twin somewhere.
I don't. I'm special.
natural charm... killer smile... groomed hair... mesmerising odour... how can u not see it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home