Just back from SJ and D's
SJ threw a pre-Halloween pumpkin carving party and invited all the foreigners. This is my first pumpkin ever.

I call it "Witch on a broomstick". SJ thinks her boobs are too big and she could use rhinoplasty instead. I explained to her that the witch had enough money to do only one operation: boobs or nose. Guess which one she picked?


There was a scar on the pumpkin that looks like a cat, so I left it there on the top of the broomstick. Its a bit dark, but you can sort of see it.
I liked the R-rated one designed by Santi and co. That's some serious tongue action going on there.

3 Comments:
I really really like your voluptuous witch carve!
In any case, if the witch had small boobs I would not consider it your style of art. I can never forget your clay mermaid.
neat pumpkin bro ... make me some for my place .... :P
I LuuuuuuuuuuuV your pumpkin!
Oh btw, thanks for the link :bugeye:
Post a Comment
<< Home