Disturbing images
Last night was pretty long and I didn't get done with work until about 2 a.m. This is routine by now. The problem was that after I went home, I (unfortunately) decided to raid the kitchen again eating most everything that needed two minutes or less to prepare: chocolate, peanuts, popcorn, olives, bread, cheese, crackers and leftover glop. (I think it was supposed to be Okra once upon a time).
The reason I describe this in detail is to warn readers of the potential hazards of mixing these different food groups. I had strange dreams where I was having conversations with different people from work/past acquaintances and most of these conversations ended with us making out. Without mentioning names, I'm going to say that as far as I was aware, I didn't have any sexual feelings for any of them and I had to see some of them today at work, which was kind of awkward.
But last night was, for some unfortunate reason, a very long orgy. I think it was the peanuts, but i can't be sure.
Sigmund Freud is dead but if anyone has any (useful) analysis, that would be welcome. Comments WILL be moderated, (damn right, this is MY blog).
But last night was, for some unfortunate reason, a very long orgy. I think it was the peanuts, but i can't be sure.
Sigmund Freud is dead but if anyone has any (useful) analysis, that would be welcome. Comments WILL be moderated, (damn right, this is MY blog).
And no, I don't harbor secret sexual desires for anyone involved in the dream. THAT I am certain about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home