I get knocked down but I get up again.
Okay, I've been away for too long, but that's mostly because I was busy partying and other stuff.
First off, the Hallowe'en party at the lab. I was going to stay home and watch a DVD at first (yeah, that's my idea of a fun evening) but then my housemates convinced me otherwise. Of course, I had no costume, so I had to improvise with whatever I had around the house. I decided I was going to be a biker. (Yeah whatever, I had like thirty minutes to come up with something, there wasn't enough time to get creative.)
Pictures. First off, I think my housemate D is pretty hot as Catwoman.

Here is me adjusting my biker's bulge. Gotta decide how to hang it, can't look obscene around the families.

SJ does a wardrobe check and catches me off guard.

Down at the party, I run into old friends, like Elvis who shows up every year around this time.

and Santi Warhol, who was briefly confused for a young Elton John. As you can probably tell, I'm quite buzzed at this point.

and also here, with Xavi G and Mike. That's not bird poo on my helmet, its a splotched/splattered eye. Or something like it.

The party was pretty good. Actually, this was probably my last one at the lab, so I'm glad I went. All pictures courtesy of my other housemate K.
First off, the Hallowe'en party at the lab. I was going to stay home and watch a DVD at first (yeah, that's my idea of a fun evening) but then my housemates convinced me otherwise. Of course, I had no costume, so I had to improvise with whatever I had around the house. I decided I was going to be a biker. (Yeah whatever, I had like thirty minutes to come up with something, there wasn't enough time to get creative.)
Pictures. First off, I think my housemate D is pretty hot as Catwoman.

Here is me adjusting my biker's bulge. Gotta decide how to hang it, can't look obscene around the families.

SJ does a wardrobe check and catches me off guard.

Down at the party, I run into old friends, like Elvis who shows up every year around this time.

and Santi Warhol, who was briefly confused for a young Elton John. As you can probably tell, I'm quite buzzed at this point.

and also here, with Xavi G and Mike. That's not bird poo on my helmet, its a splotched/splattered eye. Or something like it.

The party was pretty good. Actually, this was probably my last one at the lab, so I'm glad I went. All pictures courtesy of my other housemate K.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home