Reading your blog makes me feel guilty. I spend so little time in the lab. I visited my lab bench the other day and it was all dusty and all my pipets were gone.
I just assume the lovely technician had send them away for cleaning and calibrating. My colleagues wouldn't 'borrow' them without asking.
4 Comments:
Again, totally unrelated.
Do you know what DNA pol III tau subunit does?
I don't. But I'll bet they know in London.
on a totally inrelated side note...
Reading your blog makes me feel guilty. I spend so little time in the lab. I visited my lab bench the other day and it was all dusty and all my pipets were gone.
I just assume the lovely technician had send them away for cleaning and calibrating. My colleagues wouldn't 'borrow' them without asking.
spuriousmonkey
ah spuriousmonkey, 'tis not the amount of time one spends in the lab, but how that time is spent.
Which leads to my next post, one that has been written and rewritten several times, but I should finish it now.
Happy Hallowe'en.
It is not how the time is spent, but how many figures are generated in that time......
Post a Comment
<< Home