Saturday, December 08, 2007

Its 8 a.m.... no wait 6.30 p.m.

.... such is my state of groggy confusion as I open my eyes, look out the window and see a dark blue sky.

I wake up momentarily confused about where I am, I know I've been dreaming, because I can still feel the coolness of the bench covered with an inch of snow that I was sitting on moments ago. Most dreams I'm stepping in and out of various rooms and roads I've traveled through, across different countries and cities and different times. It's all one big continuum, I'm having a conversation with two people I know, one I knew when I was a teen, the other, when I was twenty-eight. In the real world, they are separated by space and time, in my head they all came out of the same wormhole.

Its the jetlag and fatigue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home