Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It can't be 1 p.m. already

1:00 p.m.
Shit. I just woke up and I have this massive headache.

What is it about waking up six hours later than you had planned on, that makes you tired as hell? I didn't even medicate myself last night.


2:00 p.m.
Headache still on. I've been dozing in and out of consciousness, living through two short nightmares (daymares?) inspired by yesterday's movie. "No Country for Old Men" was very intense. Javier Bardem is scary. I didn't like how the movie ended though, if anyone else watches it and wants to tell me what that was all about, I'd be grateful.



3:00 p.m.
Its been three cups of tea since I first started this post and its looking better. Someone from the Twin county driving school is practising parking behind my car and I am watching nervously from my window. I don't need any more issues with my car.

Scrubs is my new Friends. I'm watching this episode for the nth time now. But the only other thing that's on right now is "America's Most Smartest Model" but I've seen that episode twice already.


4:00 p.m.

I should get to work. I have plates in the incubator that need to be rescued.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pri said...

why is that russian dude always so mad? what happened to him?

November 29, 2007 4:22 am  
Blogger khal said...

You refer to "SOVIET !!!!"

I dunno. He's pissed off at America or something like that. I predict he's going to be in the final against VJ.

November 29, 2007 4:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home