Monday, November 12, 2007

For May - an abridged account of the test

J, E and K over dinner at a Mexican restaurant in the city

J: So, what's going on with May.

K: She's fine. I spoke to her. (K tries to change topics quickly, but subtly) What are you guys gonna get? Hmm.. check this out. Asada fries! Fries with beef, what could be better?

E: I haven't spoken to May for a loooong time, I have to call her.

K: Oh, I spoke to her recently. She's well. She said hi to you guys. Actually, I was thinking of going up there next weekend, but then you said you were going for Thanksgiving, so I thought maybe all of us could meet up there on Thanksgiving instead. What are you guys going to eat?

J: I'll probably get the grilled chicken burrito. Yeah, there's been nooo news from May for a while now.

K: Oh she's fine, just busy with work I guess. Did you guys watch any movies lately?

E: (looks at J) I think he passed.

J: Yeah, I think we can tell May he passed.

K: (opens eyes wide) Passed what?

E: I spoke to May a couple days ago. She said she was vomiting.

K: Oh dear. Why is she vomiting?

E: You know, because of her condition.

K: You mean her knee injury? Is she trying out for volleyball AGAIN?

J: Its okay. We know.

K: Know what?

Uncontrollable fits of laughter followed.

Aren't you proud of me, May? Say it again, say it please.

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Yes, I am officially immensely proud of you. :D

November 13, 2007 7:37 am  
Blogger khal said...

why are you up so late? (never mind why I am). Tell me you're not working.

November 13, 2007 7:47 am  
Blogger May said...

No, I got a cool picture taken yesterday and was really excited. Check it out:
http://trianghost.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-condition-1.html

November 13, 2007 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home