WTF? - part 2
Sooooo.........
in spite of all the furore and hoopla and events that followed, there will be a book signing for Dr. W at the lab on Friday. Interesting considering that just a week ago there was so much fire and brimstone.
And now. Poof. This.
There will be a book signing, like any other day, like nothing happened at all. Something about this doesn't seem right. Of course, like with everything else, I have a sense of humor about this, but still, I don't feel quite right here. (K points to stomach).
I will be attending (hopefully with some friends). I need to see how this is going to be. I'm still undecided if I want to buy the book, curious as I am about it.
in spite of all the furore and hoopla and events that followed, there will be a book signing for Dr. W at the lab on Friday. Interesting considering that just a week ago there was so much fire and brimstone.
And now. Poof. This.
There will be a book signing, like any other day, like nothing happened at all. Something about this doesn't seem right. Of course, like with everything else, I have a sense of humor about this, but still, I don't feel quite right here. (K points to stomach).
I will be attending (hopefully with some friends). I need to see how this is going to be. I'm still undecided if I want to buy the book, curious as I am about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home