Friday, November 02, 2007

Today

.... is the book signing. No word from O-san if we're going or not. No idea if Dee is going to join me. I don't care if anyone flakes, I'm still going.

JW suggested that I wear this T-shirt in protest:

I told him I'd get kicked out on my ass if I ever did that. He's black so he could probably do it. I'm several shades lighter, so I'd get deported. Perhaps to Estonia. That would not be good.

(BTW, the T-shirt is from T-shirt hell.com. Maarten would have probably enjoyed that site a decade ago, but he's a reformed man now. Eh?)

On the same topic, I totally love my potential would be San Francisco boss. She sent me this article by e-mail.

More updates later in the day. Somebody, please tell me, am I getting too worked up over this and making a big deal about nothing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That shirt is the funniest. I could never wear it.

More power to you potential future boss. I like her more and more!

November 05, 2007 11:29 am  
Blogger Daily East Korea said...

dude! Estonia is filled with hot women!

I'm also working on a line of t-shirts, but I'm afraid I really should have taken the political correctness course at University.

http://spuriousmonkey.com/b3ta/tshirt1.png

I suddenly feel that i am no better than Watson.

November 05, 2007 1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home