Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Late night / Early morning

Just got back home from a particularly long day at work.

Saw something on the doorknob as I was about to walk into my room.


Closer examination reveals that D has left me a nice little present. Its a "How to Do a Testicular Self-Exam" and it gives details on how to check your nuts.



Hmm.. I was down there a couple hours ago, and didn't feel anything other than the usual.

I guess it won't hurt to give it another go, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Hey, if you do find any growth, can I have the tumor?

I am working on testicular cancer, you know, and fresh human samples are hard to come by.

November 06, 2007 6:25 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Well, when I last checked, there was some growth. But it wasn't a tumor if you know what I mean. ;)

You can still have it though.

November 06, 2007 7:38 pm  
Blogger May said...

No, thanks. I am quite particular when it comes to testicular samples.

BTW, happy birthday!

November 08, 2007 6:22 pm  
Blogger khal said...

who said i was giving you a testicular sample? :P

Thank ye for the birthday wishes. :)

November 08, 2007 6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home