You do realize my brothers are watching your every move don't you? I imagine a network of the brown brothers that can strike as and when needed.
Open scene, Shrek is out in Indian restaurant, enjoying his dinner. Finally he asks for the check,
Indian Guy: Sorry sir, yaar credit card has been deeclined.
S: What? Are you sure? That's not possible.
IG: OOh, eet ees vairy much being possible. Sorry, sir, you will be having to be paying us in cash.
S: Uh, ok. (Takes out billfold)
IG: Oooh, no no no no no sir. No dollars, or pounds. Ooonly Indian rupees accepted here.
S: This is ridiculous!
IG: Not ridiculous sir. Please to be reading the fine print. (Holds out magnifying lens to fine print in menu.)
S: Well, I don't have any Indian rupees.
IG: Then vee have ourselves a situation here, innit? Well (raises eyebrow) Unless there is someone, a brother or a sister who can vouch for you?
S: Wait, I have an Indian friend, let me call her for you. (Dials Indian friend on phone). Hello, hello, S**** I need your help here.
(crackling voice over the phone)
S: I need you to talk to this guy. (To Indian guy) here. Talk to her.
IG: Yaaasss?? Hello??? (talks in strange language) Huh?? (Turns to S). Ees thees some kind of joke?
S: Why? What did she say?
IG: She tells me that she used 200 ng/ml nocodazole to arrest the cells. What the hell is that supposed to mean.
(looks exasperated) Enough. (turns to 6 very large hairy nasty looking men behind him, all smelling of curry). Boys, take care of him, weel you?
S: Wait, wait. I have another friend. (dials another number furiously).
(voice on answering machine). "Hi, you've reached Khal. Sorry, I can't take your call right now, but I'm on an unscheduled trip to Estonia. I don't know when I'll be back but if you leave a message, I'll get back to you."
S: Nooooooooooooooooooooo..........
IG: (Gives knowing look). So sorry my friend. You shouldn't have sent a brother to Estonia.
(S is dragged off kicking and screaming into alley).
Indian Guy shakes head, takes out cell phone, dials number.
2 Comments:
hahaha
Wait. So you're coming to Estonia too?
You do realize my brothers are watching your every move don't you? I imagine a network of the brown brothers that can strike as and when needed.
Open scene, Shrek is out in Indian restaurant, enjoying his dinner. Finally he asks for the check,
Indian Guy: Sorry sir, yaar credit card has been deeclined.
S: What? Are you sure? That's not possible.
IG: OOh, eet ees vairy much being possible. Sorry, sir, you will be having to be paying us in cash.
S: Uh, ok. (Takes out billfold)
IG: Oooh, no no no no no sir. No dollars, or pounds. Ooonly Indian rupees accepted here.
S: This is ridiculous!
IG: Not ridiculous sir. Please to be reading the fine print. (Holds out magnifying lens to fine print in menu.)
S: Well, I don't have any Indian rupees.
IG: Then vee have ourselves a situation here, innit? Well (raises eyebrow) Unless there is someone, a brother or a sister who can vouch for you?
S: Wait, I have an Indian friend, let me call her for you. (Dials Indian friend on phone). Hello, hello, S**** I need your help here.
(crackling voice over the phone)
S: I need you to talk to this guy. (To Indian guy) here. Talk to her.
IG: Yaaasss?? Hello??? (talks in strange language) Huh?? (Turns to S). Ees thees some kind of joke?
S: Why? What did she say?
IG: She tells me that she used 200 ng/ml nocodazole to arrest the cells. What the hell is that supposed to mean.
(looks exasperated) Enough. (turns to 6 very large hairy nasty looking men behind him, all smelling of curry). Boys, take care of him, weel you?
S: Wait, wait. I have another friend. (dials another number furiously).
(voice on answering machine). "Hi, you've reached Khal. Sorry, I can't take your call right now, but I'm on an unscheduled trip to Estonia. I don't know when I'll be back but if you leave a message, I'll get back to you."
S: Nooooooooooooooooooooo..........
IG: (Gives knowing look). So sorry my friend. You shouldn't have sent a brother to Estonia.
(S is dragged off kicking and screaming into alley).
Indian Guy shakes head, takes out cell phone, dials number.
"Yes, it is me. Yes, we have taken care of him."
Post a Comment
<< Home