Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Now watching

Pants off Dance off on Fuse TV.


In case you've never watched this show, its basically a bunch of people (guys and girls, but mostly girls) who come on TV and strip to a music video.


No seriously, its on Fuse TV at night. Sometimes my housemate D and I will watch it together.


Don't give me that look. It's either this or "Parental Control" on MTV. There's very little else to watch at this hour.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see that some things never change!

November 13, 2007 9:39 am  
Blogger khal said...

he he. I still have "White Chicks". I found it while cleaning up the other day and (ugh) watched it from beginning to the end.

Oh yeah!

November 13, 2007 12:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

heard that there is a Harold and Kumar 2 coming...

November 13, 2007 4:21 pm  
Blogger khal said...

I saw the posters. Can't wait till it's out. Trying very hard not to build up the expectations.

Matrix 2 broke my heart. If H and K does that as well, I think I'll never recover.

November 13, 2007 9:59 pm  
Blogger May said...

K if there is a K&H2 you need to come up here and watch it with me!

Did you see that the guy who played Kumar is now a doc in House?

November 13, 2007 10:00 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Oh H & K2 is totally a date! Snowstorm or blizzard, I'm coming up there.

I stopped watching House, I see enough self-righteous obnoxious know-it-all assholes everyday at work. I'm a "Scrubs" guy.

November 13, 2007 10:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hum ok but what about Dr. Cox?

November 14, 2007 9:09 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Ok you got me there.

Well, Dr. Cox is actually soft on the inside , the tough guy is just the exterior. Deep down inside he really cares.

Wait a minute. Oh my god. (Insert epiphany here) I am Dr. Cox!!

November 14, 2007 10:41 pm  
Blogger May said...

I really don't see any phenotypic difference between Cox and House. Well, House is cuter.

BTW, you are not Dr. Cox, you are totally JD.

November 15, 2007 5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home