No fucking wonder
Its 3 a.m. over here.
I briefly re-activated my facebook account, then quickly remembered part of the reason for leaving it, and de-activated it again. God, CC this is all your fault. The things I do when I miss you. Why're you torturing me? You didn't come online all day and you wouldn't answer my mails. Why? Why? Why? Do you realize what I almost did?!?
He he he... just felt like throwing a little hissy fit.
I briefly re-activated my facebook account, then quickly remembered part of the reason for leaving it, and de-activated it again. God, CC this is all your fault. The things I do when I miss you. Why're you torturing me? You didn't come online all day and you wouldn't answer my mails. Why? Why? Why? Do you realize what I almost did?!?
He he he... just felt like throwing a little hissy fit.

1 Comments:
tell us the facebook story. everyone seems to have a fascinating facebook story.
Post a Comment
<< Home