You, yes, I'm talking to you
You need to stop wearing those tight T-shirts to work.
No really. I need to concentrate on my experiments.
I nearly dropped my plates today. That would have ruined a week's worth of work.
Keep wearing the tight jeans, though.
I like. Very much.
Yeah, its 4.30 a.m. and I'm still up. Thank God you're not around.
In that tight T-shirt.
I can finally get some work done
No really. I need to concentrate on my experiments.
I nearly dropped my plates today. That would have ruined a week's worth of work.
Keep wearing the tight jeans, though.
I like. Very much.
Yeah, its 4.30 a.m. and I'm still up. Thank God you're not around.
In that tight T-shirt.
I can finally get some work done

2 Comments:
this tee shirt person is male or female?
We have both at work. They all distract me. In different ways.
And they're all reading this blog right now. I risk losing perving privileges.
Post a Comment
<< Home