For May
I miss you.
You're going to abandon me when you have your baby. Then you won't want to be juvenile anymore. Or watch Harry Potter 6 and 7.
I'm coming to Boston as soon as it gets warmer. How cold is it in your neck of the woods?
You're going to abandon me when you have your baby. Then you won't want to be juvenile anymore. Or watch Harry Potter 6 and 7.
I'm coming to Boston as soon as it gets warmer. How cold is it in your neck of the woods?

2 Comments:
Very cold.......
But you are the one who's abandoning all of us in this country going into recession. When you become a millionaire please invite us to dinner some times.
When are you leaving for London?
I was hoping you'd come to see my kid so that he can have a brownie godfather, whatever god that may be. But you are not allowed to talk to him before he is 15.
He will have to wait till he's 20 to talk to Jyoti.
Yay. I'll be the brownie godfather. I don't really have a favorite God, so you can pick what you like, and I'll do my research.
Ha! The country won't go into recession yet. Wait till you get your check for $1200.
Post a Comment
<< Home