On Hillary
Maarten will appreciate this one.
I heard some discussion on Hillary "crying" or "breaking down" on national television and thought to myself, What a drama queen! so reminiscent of some people I know. Until I saw the actual footage. Boy! That was a lot of discussion about so much nothing.
Which (also) reminds me of some people I know. Speaking of which, lab meeting is coming up. Sigh. Must..... grin....... and ........bear .......it. We're almost done.
In the meantime, enjoy this cartoon from Tom Toles of the Washington Post.

I heard some discussion on Hillary "crying" or "breaking down" on national television and thought to myself, What a drama queen! so reminiscent of some people I know. Until I saw the actual footage. Boy! That was a lot of discussion about so much nothing.
Which (also) reminds me of some people I know. Speaking of which, lab meeting is coming up. Sigh. Must..... grin....... and ........bear .......it. We're almost done.
In the meantime, enjoy this cartoon from Tom Toles of the Washington Post.


4 Comments:
Ha. I like that she's a robot. Remember the guy who looked into Putin's eyes and saw his good soul? It'd be nice to have someone who thinks and doesn't feel.
Putin might still have a good soul deep deep down somewhere...... Even Darth Vader had a "good soul"
Darth Vader was a good man (Didn't you watch episode 3?? or was it episode 2? I forget.)
There you go.
Dick Cheney =Darth Vader= a good man.
So we really shouldn't be so hard on poor Putin.
Post a Comment
<< Home