Huh?
Am cleaning up my Inbox and I see this. Why isn't it in the junk mail folder? As I read it, I'm responding in my head (in bold).
"Do you want to improve your s.exua.l life?" (YES!)
"Do you want to be a king of bad?" (OH GOD! YES!! wait.. what's a king of bad??)
"But your male device let you down." (Umm not really.. ok, maybe sometimes)
"Now it is time to ease Chap."
"At present you can solve all your problems."
"click here" (I'M GOING TO CLICK RIGHT NOW..... oh seriously fuck off).
What I'm curious is, does an actual human being sit down and type this out? Does anyone know?
"Do you want to improve your s.exua.l life?" (YES!)
"Do you want to be a king of bad?" (OH GOD! YES!! wait.. what's a king of bad??)
"But your male device let you down." (Umm not really.. ok, maybe sometimes)
"Now it is time to ease Chap."
"At present you can solve all your problems."
"click here" (I'M GOING TO CLICK RIGHT NOW..... oh seriously fuck off).
What I'm curious is, does an actual human being sit down and type this out? Does anyone know?

2 Comments:
yes yes. the same fool who wrote this.
oh that is effing hilarious. I think his male device must have let him down after you turned him down, kya re? (Or maybe you accepted, same result.. he he he he)
You have the funniest stories. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home