I think my aunt is going blind
"You've become thin. You should eat more"
At first I thought she was perhaps being sarcastic. (Its a family trait). Also she speaks in a melodic voice intermittent with laughter. i.e. it sounds more like "ha ha ha you've become ha ha ha so thin ha ha ha ha ha ha" I know that sounds weird when its written down, but thats really how it is.
Then I figured, she was being polite. After that I concluded, oh well, its love.
Now I wonder if she's nuts. Or blind. She does squint a lot.
Regardless of the diagnosis, we're in the middle of a feeding frenzy here, and can I just say, I am going to be pretty huge when I return.
She's been cooking for the last hour and a half now, its not even 9 a.m. yet. And that's just breakfast. Can I just say, I am in a world where Special K does not exist. And has no reason to.
Then I figured, she was being polite. After that I concluded, oh well, its love.
Now I wonder if she's nuts. Or blind. She does squint a lot.
Regardless of the diagnosis, we're in the middle of a feeding frenzy here, and can I just say, I am going to be pretty huge when I return.
She's been cooking for the last hour and a half now, its not even 9 a.m. yet. And that's just breakfast. Can I just say, I am in a world where Special K does not exist. And has no reason to.

4 Comments:
you lucky motherfudder ... eating aloo paratha and what not for breakfast ... having a feast ... im so j ....
she's deep frying them. I don't think you need to be envious.
awwwwwww are they stuffing your face with laddoos? i miss aunties. they're so much fun. or not.
oi dude, i'm in bombay as well. lets try and catch up and go haunt lsd. I've mailed you at your yahoo account, which was all I could find on my sucky internet connection. Gimme a call
N
Post a Comment
<< Home