Saturday, January 12, 2008

Now I really wish I were Jewish

Its Saturday and the sun is shining out here. In the middle of January, its warm as hell and I should be outside. But I have to go to work and check on the goddamned cells.

I could say its against my religious beliefs to work on a Saturday but only random shop women would buy that.

I watched some documentary video last night that claimed the world is coming to an end on Dec 23, 2012. Or actually the Mayans did. Its true, if you google it, you get a bunch of links.

That's like, four years from now. Is it even worth doing any more experiments if that information is not going to be useful for more than a couple of years? Probably not. If only there were some way of confirming this. Sadly, there is none.

Enough whining. Off to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger May said...

In any case, the human world will eventually end, and any knowledge we've accumulated will be totally useless. Thus I am only working for the money and health insurance.

January 14, 2008 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home