I may never reproduce
We still have mum's cats, and they're mean as ever. Now for those of you who have never owned cats, you need to know this, you don't own them, THEY own you. The above picture is an example of a cat DEMANDING food (and attention in the form of petting, but only when he says so).
Well, last night I fell asleep (which I have a lot of trouble with) and was woken up past midnight by some pretty loud yowling (that's kind of hard to ignore). So I did the natural thing and let the damn thing in.
It... pardon, she decided that the most comfortable position for sleep was in my crotch, nestled against them family jewels since I sleep with my legs apart, (too much information?) I also toss and turn quite a bit, which apparently was the problem. Everytime I'd move to a more comfortable position, I'd feel these claws digging into my balls, which would wake me up instantly. Goddamn kitteh was feeling frisky or disturbed, I couldn't tell. The machine was purring as loudly as ever.
(Note to Pri: I know I'm writing about my cats and normally you'd hate that. But technically this is a story about my gonads being violated. Oh, and that is my hairy thigh. Are you turned on yet? What about you May? Anyone?)
Well, last night I fell asleep (which I have a lot of trouble with) and was woken up past midnight by some pretty loud yowling (that's kind of hard to ignore). So I did the natural thing and let the damn thing in.
It... pardon, she decided that the most comfortable position for sleep was in my crotch, nestled against them family jewels since I sleep with my legs apart, (too much information?) I also toss and turn quite a bit, which apparently was the problem. Everytime I'd move to a more comfortable position, I'd feel these claws digging into my balls, which would wake me up instantly. Goddamn kitteh was feeling frisky or disturbed, I couldn't tell. The machine was purring as loudly as ever.
(Note to Pri: I know I'm writing about my cats and normally you'd hate that. But technically this is a story about my gonads being violated. Oh, and that is my hairy thigh. Are you turned on yet? What about you May? Anyone?)

3 Comments:
YOU may never reproduce??? I MAY NEVER REPRODUCE. why did you feel the need to publish this picture? Oh god i feel my christmas lunch coming up.
That rumbling is in your loins, not in your stomach. You have probably never experienced such an erotic sensation SOOOO strongly.
Give in to it, you like. I know you like. Everyone I ever showed my thigh to, liked. ;)
Edit: Hmm.. now that I read the comments from an earlier post , I do consider the alternative. Oops!
ever heard of depilation
Post a Comment
<< Home