The chicks in our lab are nuts
I'm going to get into trouble for that remark, I know but really, there's no better way to express that sentiment.
Estrogen is a dangerous hormone. I heard things today that cannot be written down here. But believe me, I am shocked and shaking my head with disbelief. Apparently ______ is _______ ______. The unfortunate part is, they're kind of sharp, both these women, so it may be true.
Ok, so we've all had some to drink, so you know what. I'll tell you what you were asking me before. _____ is ______ and apparently wants everyone to believe that ______ is _______ , but actually, ______ is as much of a ______ as the day they started ________ . I should know, because ______ ______ed me.
Ha ha. This is fun. That sentence can be one of three stories going around right now.
All right, its half past three in the morning. Off to bed.
Estrogen is a dangerous hormone. I heard things today that cannot be written down here. But believe me, I am shocked and shaking my head with disbelief. Apparently ______ is _______ ______. The unfortunate part is, they're kind of sharp, both these women, so it may be true.
Ok, so we've all had some to drink, so you know what. I'll tell you what you were asking me before. _____ is ______ and apparently wants everyone to believe that ______ is _______ , but actually, ______ is as much of a ______ as the day they started ________ . I should know, because ______ ______ed me.
Ha ha. This is fun. That sentence can be one of three stories going around right now.
All right, its half past three in the morning. Off to bed.

5 Comments:
I really, really hope the very last blank is fxxk.
ha ha actually that verb goes somewhere else. The last blank is sxxk.
just kidding. why do you induce my juvenile hormones. i'm trying to act all growed up.
Please don't grow up, your blog will soon be the only place I can be juvenile.
BTW, can we have a shuffled version of the answers to the blanks?
The only reason I posted that was because I was intoxicated. But luckily I had the good sense to blank it out.
No way I can fill in those blanks. Heads would explode and I would have to find another field to work in.
All I'll say is it definitely involves sex. No drugs or rock and roll though. Oh, and plenty of deceit.
You remember what this place is like, don't you?
All right, end of topic. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
Ugh, I don't remember there being any sex going on around me when I was there, except for the crazy stuff involving my japanese friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home