Late nights = later mornings
I don't know if its the fact that I already graduated or if I'm just plain burned out. But I can't get up all cheery every morning after a late night in the lab. And I'm sure the boss has been on one of his rounds and seen the empty space. Whatever. That data ain't generating itself and I'll let it speak for me.
That's sort of the best part of being a scientist. (At least in my lab). You can decide your own work hours no matter how crazy they are. That's part of the reason I worry about moving to London. Because people there are super organized and work on decent, normal routine hours. Which I have never done.
In the meantime, as I recharge my batteries, here's a picture I took sometime back that I like.
I call it "Graduate student considers alternate hypothesis"

2 Comments:
oh no!! is she doing better now?
She's tough, this one. Most other people I know would have broken by now, but the force is strong in this one.
Post a Comment
<< Home