Thursday, January 31, 2008

Does everyone have tiring co-workers

Or am I the only one who is blessed with them?

Frenchie threw a hissy fit twice.

First, because I altered the arrangement of some common lab stuff. ("I don't like it this way. I preferred the old way"). So I tossed it somwhere else.

Then, SS forgot to sign in the user sheet for the purification machine (simple words for the AKTA explorer) and so now he's decided to change the password to teach them a lesson. Because SS has done this once too often. Not sign up, I mean. Frenchie looks really pissed.

I think we're going to have drama very soon. He says he's giving me the new password. That puts me in a difficult posish. If SS asks me for it, am I supposed not to give it to him? Pretend like I don't have it? Stay at home till all explodes and is sorted out?

Aaaaaah, going home to pack bags to leave. Fuck this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home