Bathroom graffiti

I'm stealing this picture from CC's blog/slide gallery because I think its pretty hilarious. Its a picture of a bathroom stall (from the inside) at Philadelphia airport and somone has scribbled "Beware of Limbo Dancers" on the door.
How funny would that be? Imagine you're doing your thing and all of a sudden, you hear Chubby Checker singing and a pair of legs start sliding in, hips shaking to the tune of "Limbo Rock".
And you're like, "No wait, no, there's someone in here". But of course they don't notice because they're (a) not facing you and (b) too engrossed in the music. And you're like freaking out because this person is undoing his/her pants as they limbo in (I mean they're obviously planning to relieve themselves, right? Why else would they limbo into a bathroom stall?) And then its too late. They're in your stall, pants down at the ankles, looking puzzled and embarrassed.
Yeah, someday I'll make a movie and you'll see that in there.
How funny would that be? Imagine you're doing your thing and all of a sudden, you hear Chubby Checker singing and a pair of legs start sliding in, hips shaking to the tune of "Limbo Rock".
And you're like, "No wait, no, there's someone in here". But of course they don't notice because they're (a) not facing you and (b) too engrossed in the music. And you're like freaking out because this person is undoing his/her pants as they limbo in (I mean they're obviously planning to relieve themselves, right? Why else would they limbo into a bathroom stall?) And then its too late. They're in your stall, pants down at the ankles, looking puzzled and embarrassed.
Yeah, someday I'll make a movie and you'll see that in there.

3 Comments:
it had me laughing.
the pic was not as half as funny as the scenario u described ...rotfl!
*priya*
I aim to please.
Now everytime you're in the loo at the airport you're going to think of this.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home