Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update on the situation

With reference to the earlier post, on la situation du password de la machine AKTA.

Frenchie did change the password.

For about ten minutes.

I missed what happened, but I hear it went something like this: (Frenchie is on the right, Arne is on the left.)



Yeah, I don't think he was too happy. Arne, I mean. Or Frenchie either.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see!! artwork IS the new black.

February 01, 2008 4:59 am  
Blogger khal said...

he he... thank ye thank ye

Unfortunately I had to erase that cartoon in 15 minutes. i was STRONGLY advised to. Frenchie has no sense of humor and would not find it remotely funny. Sigh.

(I guess I wouldn't either if I were him.)

February 01, 2008 7:02 am  
Blogger Daily East Korea said...

Luckily it is impossible to erase anything on the internet.

February 01, 2008 11:48 am  
Blogger khal said...

Ok, spurious, now you're scaring me.

Ha! Thats why this blog is invited readers only.

February 01, 2008 2:08 pm  
Blogger May said...

I'm sorry you missed it. I'd really like to see the original version on YouTube.

February 01, 2008 6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home