Thursday, February 28, 2008

A little poem

.... or, what happened yesterday in the kitchen, in rhyme.

Miss HC likes my eyebrows

"I like them thick and bushy"
I wonder what Miss C would say
If she ever saw my tushy?

"Oh don't you shave that unibrow,
I find it very sexy."
And since I was just about to,
I'm now a bit perplexy.

Oh shut it, Its got to keep rhyming.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pri said...

bushy and tushy are two words you dont want to hear in the same sentence. or same poem.

February 28, 2008 5:16 pm  
Blogger May said...

Why is there all of a sudden an epidemic of hair fetish in the lab?

February 28, 2008 8:34 pm  
Blogger khal said...

no no, not an epidemic

Its the same one as before.

She likes hairy men, I guess

February 28, 2008 9:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

HC - Hillary Clinton? No wonder she's losing the election!

February 29, 2008 12:12 am  
Blogger May said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 29, 2008 2:14 am  
Blogger khal said...

@ maarten: Oh please, if I endorsed HC (Hilary) she'd totally get all the brownie votes.

Which is like 2. I think.


@ you know who you are: You may have deleted the comment but everyone knows that you love my hairy chest. For the record.

February 29, 2008 8:15 am  
Blogger May said...

It was me. I don't actually recall ever seeing your hairy chest (is it really hairy?). The hairy legs traumatized me enough for my lifetime.

The original post was just clarifying that I am not HC, although I am HHC.

March 02, 2008 6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home