In recent news
I've discovered I have serious potential to be a whore. Like a proper paying job type of whore. I've found out I can turn on the charm for both men and women, young and old, most demographics that like exotic (Indian/brown/dark) and especially those that are into hairy. Am seriously reconsidering an alternate career as man whore.
Someone wanted me to take naughty pictures of myself and send them, at first the good old fashioned prude in me was completely shocked, then hilarity ensued as I imagined to myself, if I did have to take these naughty pictures, how exactly would I pose for them?
An honest confession, I did take a couple of naughty pictures, just for practice. Then looked at the results and shuddered. Wondered why anyone would ever want to subject themselves to that. I have been working out, true, but there are parts of me that should just NOT be recorded on film for posterity.
Plus, if I want artistic nudes of self, I've decided I'm going to get Nats to photograph me. She's probably the only one who won't be repulsed by the idea, being the matter of fact woman that she is. Plus now that she's a celebrated author of a rather amazing photog book, I can then whore myself out even more by saying I was photographed by someone famous/celebrated/published.
My whoreness knows no bounds.
Plus, she'll probably do it for free.
Someone wanted me to take naughty pictures of myself and send them, at first the good old fashioned prude in me was completely shocked, then hilarity ensued as I imagined to myself, if I did have to take these naughty pictures, how exactly would I pose for them?
An honest confession, I did take a couple of naughty pictures, just for practice. Then looked at the results and shuddered. Wondered why anyone would ever want to subject themselves to that. I have been working out, true, but there are parts of me that should just NOT be recorded on film for posterity.
Plus, if I want artistic nudes of self, I've decided I'm going to get Nats to photograph me. She's probably the only one who won't be repulsed by the idea, being the matter of fact woman that she is. Plus now that she's a celebrated author of a rather amazing photog book, I can then whore myself out even more by saying I was photographed by someone famous/celebrated/published.
My whoreness knows no bounds.
Plus, she'll probably do it for free.

4 Comments:
Happily love I will. Except in this cold country we must get a decently warm room. We don't want your horiipilatory reflex/piloerection to show, do we now? :)
I thought everything could be photoshoped these days.
BTW, what happened to my indian men calendar?
oh, please do publish your photos somewhere after you really take them :)did I ever tell you that you're unbelievable?!
Post a Comment
<< Home