The day the earth stood still...

.... or, how many more times will Keanu Reeves have the same expression on his face and get away with it? uff.
Just watched this movie and either I'm not watching enough telly or there's not enough hype generated for this movie. I kinda liked it even though it was a bit War of the Worlds meets the Matrix.
If for no other reason, it has to be watched for Jennifer Connelly.
Oh and May, you might want to watch it only to see Neo speaking Chinese in a bad accent. Not that I know what a bad Chinese accent is. But I'm pretty sure it is. Go watch it. Now. Get a babysitter for the baby. When was the last time you watched a movie? Please don't tell me its the Harry Potter we watched ages ago.
Just watched this movie and either I'm not watching enough telly or there's not enough hype generated for this movie. I kinda liked it even though it was a bit War of the Worlds meets the Matrix.
If for no other reason, it has to be watched for Jennifer Connelly.
Oh and May, you might want to watch it only to see Neo speaking Chinese in a bad accent. Not that I know what a bad Chinese accent is. But I'm pretty sure it is. Go watch it. Now. Get a babysitter for the baby. When was the last time you watched a movie? Please don't tell me its the Harry Potter we watched ages ago.

3 Comments:
I do need to stare at Neo for 2 hours.
We saw Changeling the other day, and before that, it was HP, *sigh*.
It's all your fault cause we were supposed to see Harold and Kumar II together, dude.
Changeling? Changeling????
That's some serious shite girl! Why on earth?
Wait, I get it. Its the mother hormones that drove you to it.
Wrong, Chih-Hao wanted to see it. He likes chick flicks in general, and claims that wanting to see this has nothing to do with Angie.
Post a Comment
<< Home