Thursday, September 18, 2008

Compromise


I found this on the internet and I think its a pretty cool compromise for anyone who can't decide whether to back evolution or creationism. Which reminds me, I can't find my copy of Dawkins' "Blind Watchmaker". And I had barely read the first couple of pages. Shit. I probably left it behind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have this book! It's somewhere in my kids stuff - I can't remember what the book was called, but that diagram always stuck in my head. Since then I've always asked people who don't believe in evolution where Cain's wife came from. So far, no converts, but...

September 18, 2008 11:39 am  
Blogger khal said...

I love how Cain's and Seth's wives are curvy and bikini clad in this representation.

And striking a Betty Boop pose, sort of.

September 18, 2008 1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home