Just finished watching

Awake. And may I just say, I wasn't. Awake, that is. During the movie. Because its so bad.
Damn you, Jessica Alba. You ripped me off once again. What a great movie this coulda been. If only, oh! if only they changed the entire story. Right after the credit titles uptil the end.
The gruesome surgery scenes weren't half as bad as I imagined. But it did reinforce the idea that I never ever want to become an MD or a surgeon. Or have surgery, of any kind.
Damn you, Jessica Alba. That's another 5 bucks you owe me.
Damn you, Jessica Alba. You ripped me off once again. What a great movie this coulda been. If only, oh! if only they changed the entire story. Right after the credit titles uptil the end.
The gruesome surgery scenes weren't half as bad as I imagined. But it did reinforce the idea that I never ever want to become an MD or a surgeon. Or have surgery, of any kind.
Damn you, Jessica Alba. That's another 5 bucks you owe me.

2 Comments:
how much money have you wasted on Jessica Alba so far?
too much.
well, sin city was a great movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home