Dude, I thought you were a peaceful guy

Apparently a bunch of teenagers beat up some girl and made a video of it to post on the internet. I'd heard about the story before (details here and here) but I hadn't actually seen who did it.
They've arrested the kids now. Don't you think the first guy (top extreme left) resembles my former housemate? Ha ha ha. Here's EV for comparison. He's going to kill me for this, I know it.
They've arrested the kids now. Don't you think the first guy (top extreme left) resembles my former housemate? Ha ha ha. Here's EV for comparison. He's going to kill me for this, I know it.

3 Comments:
I think it is him! Have you seen how scary he is on the court?
I told them cloning me was a bad idea...
I'm scared of you now.
How many more of you are out there? As I type this, there is thunder and lightning outside the window. Whoa!
Post a Comment
<< Home