Another thing
Its a bit disconcerting when grown men are too comfortable with nudity in a locker room.
I was at the YMCA earlier, decided to go for a swim before calling it a night. I'm drying off afterwards and getting ready to get out when this guy next to me decides he wants to have a conversation. (No, no, not that kind of conversation.)
This one is different. Lets call him V. V is 40 something, he's got some serious injuries so he's trying to swim to workout, since any other form of exercise leaves him in too much pain. Its pretty bad actually, it was a construction something accident and he's got a lot of broken bones and so on which are healing but you know the drill. He's a friendly chatty guy though and pretty soon, everyone in the room is engaged in the conversation.
Now I'm not really shy when it comes to public nudity but I don't indulge in it either, you know what I'm saying? Its not that big a deal, I'm like, whatever, if you get any jollies from looking at me naked, more power to you. Just don't comment on the size. I don't want to hear it. It does tricks that you'll probably never see.
Anyhow, V is having this rather looooong conversation. Unclothed. And he's a storyteller, I can tell. Then he's pointing to his bruises. It helps, you know, cause, you know, its, like, all on display.
Anyway, we all get dressed and are about to leave. And he's like, "Nice to meet you. I hope we can chat again soon."
I have a bad feeling about this.
Somehow, I feel like I'm going to see a lot of V. If you know what I mean.
I was at the YMCA earlier, decided to go for a swim before calling it a night. I'm drying off afterwards and getting ready to get out when this guy next to me decides he wants to have a conversation. (No, no, not that kind of conversation.)
This one is different. Lets call him V. V is 40 something, he's got some serious injuries so he's trying to swim to workout, since any other form of exercise leaves him in too much pain. Its pretty bad actually, it was a construction something accident and he's got a lot of broken bones and so on which are healing but you know the drill. He's a friendly chatty guy though and pretty soon, everyone in the room is engaged in the conversation.
Now I'm not really shy when it comes to public nudity but I don't indulge in it either, you know what I'm saying? Its not that big a deal, I'm like, whatever, if you get any jollies from looking at me naked, more power to you. Just don't comment on the size. I don't want to hear it. It does tricks that you'll probably never see.
Anyhow, V is having this rather looooong conversation. Unclothed. And he's a storyteller, I can tell. Then he's pointing to his bruises. It helps, you know, cause, you know, its, like, all on display.
Anyway, we all get dressed and are about to leave. And he's like, "Nice to meet you. I hope we can chat again soon."
I have a bad feeling about this.
Somehow, I feel like I'm going to see a lot of V. If you know what I mean.

3 Comments:
Why worry, You'll be skipping off across the pond in no time. Just don't give him your new address!
Ha!
To give you a visual, he looks like Borat's sidekick from the movie, only thinner. And with glasses.
greaT! in reference to the borat comment.
im going to go barf now.
Post a Comment
<< Home