Raindrops keep falling on my head
I learned my lesson today.
I was in the gym lifting weights, when I felt a little wet spray on my hand.
And I looked over. And saw EE, sweating profusely. All over. And then he'd jerk his head a little, I guess to keep the sweat from getting into his eyes or something.
And everytime he'd jerk, I'd get a little salty spray in my direction. So I moved further away from him.
If anyone cares who EE is, thats the guy who has the incredibly hairy body with tufts of fur coming out from all over the openings of his shirt. (You're welcome, I knew you'd appreciate that.)
I mean he's a nice guy and all. But......
At one point, I was settled on the bench lifting weights and he passed by and I was hit in the eye.
For a split second, I could have sworn I saw a crystal of ORC (or salt?) at very very close quarters. Then I blinked and it was gone.
And then I got up.
And left.
I was in the gym lifting weights, when I felt a little wet spray on my hand.
And I looked over. And saw EE, sweating profusely. All over. And then he'd jerk his head a little, I guess to keep the sweat from getting into his eyes or something.
And everytime he'd jerk, I'd get a little salty spray in my direction. So I moved further away from him.
If anyone cares who EE is, thats the guy who has the incredibly hairy body with tufts of fur coming out from all over the openings of his shirt. (You're welcome, I knew you'd appreciate that.)
I mean he's a nice guy and all. But......
At one point, I was settled on the bench lifting weights and he passed by and I was hit in the eye.
For a split second, I could have sworn I saw a crystal of ORC (or salt?) at very very close quarters. Then I blinked and it was gone.
And then I got up.
And left.

4 Comments:
bwahahahahahahaha. oh this is good.
i actually saw the sweat drop coming my way.. it was in slow motion, and i was like "nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn"... but obviously since I saw it, it was that close and i couldnt avoid it.
Man, people will find any excuse not to exercise!
Ah beg your pahdon good sir (haughty look).
Had I stayed, I may have had to next suffer the indignity of possibly using the shower booth after him, where he would have surely expectorated and emptied the contents of his throat, leaving thick gelatinous deposits on the floor. Surely you must remember that.
You're welcome.
Post a Comment
<< Home