The Matrix
.... is possibly the greatest action movie of the last decade.
I was watching it last night in the gym and was inspired.

I was watching it last night in the gym and was inspired.
That's Trinity blowing the brains out of an agent. Hold the critiques please, this was done in 10 minutes from memory. I just realized that Trinity's hair-do is not right. Also, there was no red ink, so the blood is blue.

5 Comments:
but maybe the blood is blue... in the "real world"...and this girl giving labmeeting yesterday can't be a real scientist... not even a real human being... god! agent smith is working in my lab disguised in some freaky dutch granny!!!!
Hmm... its possible that all these people i know here are not real.
That makes me feel so much better. he he he.
I'm still all tingly from the Matrix. More cartoons coming up.
"Also, there was no red ink, so the blood is blue."
A glitch in the Matrix.
Agents are coming to get you now, spurious monkey.
I can still remember how excited I was when I left the movie theater after seeing the Matrix.
Why don't they make more movies like that? Can't they channel all the money that goes into pointless cancer research into making movies like the Matrix?
(I don't mean sequels. We all know how much they sucked).
I feel that this is really a major problem in modern society. The lack of truly great movies.
Post a Comment
<< Home