Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Annoying

You know what's annoying?

Getting free stuff that you can't use.

Like this free wireless mouse that Clontech (or Stratagene?) sent me. Which is only PC compatible.

And I'm a Mac user.

How frustrating! I spent a good hour trying to make it work for me. And failed.

Besides the crazy Europeans in our lab, I don't know anyone else who uses a PC. I'm going to try and get some good karma out of this. I shall offer it to Herr F, who is right now the only worthy person I can think of.

This is, of course, assuming that Herr F uses a PC. But he's got to. I mean, don't all Europeans endorse Microsoft?

I'm betting 20 bucks that the dude owns a PC.

It would be a shame to trash something so beautiful.

And so useful.

And so... free.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daily East Korea said...

Some Europeans also use Linux.

March 04, 2008 8:31 am  
Blogger khal said...

Isn't that like, Charlie Brown's younger brother? Or Lucy's? I forget.

Oh wait, Linux is that one that's always sucking his thumb holding a blanket in his other hand.

What do some Europeans use Linux for? Oh wait, don't tell me. This is going to be something sick and twisted.

March 04, 2008 11:56 am  
Blogger May said...

I was the only one who had a Mac when I moved here. Really sucked because nobody had any software I could use. Now I've reverted back to thinkpad.

March 04, 2008 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home