Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Obligatory emails?

I like the word "obligatory". It sounds like a body part you would find in an Anatomy textbook.

"Doctor C, we should make an incision around the obligatory and then excise the tumor"

"Excellent decision, Doctor K"


Shrek tells me obligatory emails take top priority. Harumph! Balderdash!!

Like this one, I suppose?


Hi,

For my biology class, my teacher requested that I make a terrarium of woodland plants. I made the terrarium with plants from the woods and added a polka dot plant. My teacher is not sure if the polka dot plant is a woodland plant. Is the polka dot plant a woodlands plant? If I can prove to her that it is, my grade will be higher.


Sheesh! I tell ya. The stuff you find lying around when you're waiting on one hour incubations. I had that one saved from almost two years ago and I nearly deleted it when I was cleaning out my computer.

Now he's really going to kill me. He looks nice but he is one mean mo-fo. I hope he's become like, really really fat, like humongous Jabba the Hut fat from dorm food. That way, I can outrun him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home