Post mortem
A discussion in the lab after a rather long lab meeting presentation by Frau Rossmann. Antonio slides over into our bay and initiates a discussion
TM: "Well, so what did you think of Marlies's lab meeting?"
KS: "It seems rather complicated."
TM: "Well yeah, but she's got this very interesting model but I was trying to understand, what's novel about it? Its all great data but whats the novelty?"
I'm tired, I don't give a rat's ass anymore. I take a large gulp of water and turn around.
KS: "You know what? Here's what I think about it. BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP"
YJ: "Oh that's disgusting. Oh! oh! " (shocked look)
Sigh, I miss Maarten. He would have come back with a bigger one.
YJ: "I think I want to exchange benches"
I look at her with disdain. I have not yet mastered the art of farting at will, something I admire Darren B greatly for. Everytime I try to work that, I end up shi.... oh never mind.
KS :"Sorry, didn't see you there."
I'm tempted to let one rip, I'm just afraid of sharting.
TM: "Well, so what did you think of Marlies's lab meeting?"
KS: "It seems rather complicated."
TM: "Well yeah, but she's got this very interesting model but I was trying to understand, what's novel about it? Its all great data but whats the novelty?"
I'm tired, I don't give a rat's ass anymore. I take a large gulp of water and turn around.
KS: "You know what? Here's what I think about it. BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP"
YJ: "Oh that's disgusting. Oh! oh! " (shocked look)
Sigh, I miss Maarten. He would have come back with a bigger one.
YJ: "I think I want to exchange benches"
I look at her with disdain. I have not yet mastered the art of farting at will, something I admire Darren B greatly for. Everytime I try to work that, I end up shi.... oh never mind.
KS :"Sorry, didn't see you there."
I'm tempted to let one rip, I'm just afraid of sharting.

6 Comments:
You need better diet if sharting occurs on a frequent basis.
I was in a very foul mood today before I saw this and the Dear Sir post. I am now in a weird happy state. :)
No no. Sharting not frequent. But thats because I stopped trying. I need to work on the butt muscles apparently for better control.
Anyway, I've been told several times now (ahem) that I have no ass. Like, what do I need it for? Besides the obvious.
I contest that though. I was at a party on Saturday night and I got my ass grabbed a lot. By at least three different women. All drunk of course.
Come to think of it, I remember this one time I went dancing, some random dude comes up to me, grabs my ass, whispers in my ear then kisses my partner on the cheek and leaves. I looked at her and I was like, "what just happened?" And she had no clue either. And we shrugged and continued.
yeah, i'm going to contest that. I do have an ass. Its not great but it seems to work.
I just read this again and have no idea why I went off on that tangent about my ass.
Dear Sir,
I would not 'have come back with a bigger one.' I would talked to Antonio like the gentleman he is and ignored your rude and boorish behaviour.
Maarten
Meow.
(K licks paw)
Or rather...
burrrrrrppppppppp
Post a Comment
<< Home